The Coronas are an interactive music experience with the audience as the main instrument.
Pass on your musical wishes from the auditorium via an old-fashioned telephone on our balcony or digitally via our brand-new app. We make your wish come true!
The Coronas are certainly no ordinary parties and parties band, no a living juke box that can actually play everything that is requested. But then full of fire and with a good dose of humor, sometimes theatrical but always danceable. Because they can: stir up a party and take the audience on an unforgettable musical adventure. Always with an unexpected turn.
- House band in the Holland Heineken House and at the Volvo Ocean Race
- Performances at major festivals in the Netherlands such as Paaspop, Night At the Park, Zand, Haarlem Liberation Festival, Live 538
XXL but also for example at one of the biggest festivals in Germany, “De Kieler Woche” and in Belgium “De Gentse
Celebrate”. And of course one of the highlights, live with the Golden Oldies on Pinkpop
- TV / Radio performances at, among others, De Wereld Draait door, Evers Opstand, Serious Request, Top 2000 and Top 4000. Weekly we are the house band at Radio 10 Rob van Someren
- Multiple theater tours and club performances
- Our concept has also proven itself in Germany with an average of 30 performances per year
In addition to music, there is a lot of room for theater, crazy decors, weird films and even stranger turns.
Partly due to the many interaction with the audience, it becomes an unexpected experience.
Self-conceived musical instruments and their own clothing style make it complete.
Stand up pop
The living juke box turned into an innovative app. Requests, playing along, putting someone in the spotlight and determining the show, you can do it all through this app.
Yep the band knows what partying is, below or above the rivers, carnival with a capital soft G, becomes a real carnival to remember.
In addition to performing outside, the Coronas also liven up all kinds of outside events with funny musical and theatrical fair-like acts.
From a band at a somewhat more modest company party, to a big band at an immense festival, the Coronas stand for nothing.
Come with your wishes and the Coronas will fill it in.